Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Utica – Utica, NY
Doubletree by Hilton Rebrand
Crew: Rick Chiapuso and Adam Evans
Opened in 1912, Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Utica is an historical building on a national registry, the first and tallest hotel built in NYS at the time. This project was part of an extensive remodel and the hotel never closed during renovation and painting.
M J Painting painted two story lobby and 4 – 9 story stairwells, including ceilings, walls, railings and stairs.
- Painted tin ceilings, round columns and upper dental molding on the ceiling beams
- Copper and bronze tones were used to bring out the natural beauty of these surfaces
- Gold and silver colors were used on the column beams to recapture their original colors
- Masking, containment and protection covering
- Equipment used
- HVLP spray equipment
- 2 – Scissor lift & safety certified crew